Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Yay for National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!

During a brief moment of unproductive boredom in between classes I was searching online through the countless random food holidays that take place on every single day of the year unbeknownst to most people. That's when I learned that today was National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day, who would've guessed? And lucky for me, I just had a delicious mini pumpkin cheesecake from Viva Cocolat in Petaluma on Sunday and was actually waiting until I had some free time to make a quick post about it. Well, I think today would be the perfect day to do so.

I was also bored enough to write down almost every food celebrated (at least the ones that interested me) on every day for the rest of the year. Just in case I needed any inspiration, or excuse, to bake something. October is actually National Caramel Month.


Well there you go, some eye candy to help you celebrate National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day. I can't wait until next year's National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day! Haha. No, not at all, there are definitely plenty of food holidays to keep me occupied for the next 365 days of the year.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that looks so good! now i really want some cheesecake!

Chocolate Shavings said...

That sounds great ! I've actually never tasted pumpkin cheesecake, but I can't imagine it being anything but delicious.

Heather said...

how beautiful! the pictures are lovely, and this cheesecake sounds SO GOOD!